Guidelines and instructions for submission of On-Line Examination Form
To fill the Registration Form, Kindly use Internet Explorer (Minimum Version 8) Mozilla (Minimum Version 14) or Google Chrome (Minimum Version 20)
Read the below instructions carefully, before filling the form:
- Candidate has to fill in the below mentioned details to receive the User Id and Password.
- Candidate will receive the User Id and Password in the registered email address.
- Candidate must provide correct Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number and Email Address as these details cannot be changed after completion of registration.
- Candidate must ensure the correctness of his/her name and the spelling as the same will be printed on certificate. Any request to revision of certificate will not be entertained.
- One candidate cannot appear for both exam.
- There is no age limit for appearing in 6th Junior Food Analyst Examination and 9th Food Analyst Examination.
- Only candidates with 3 years’ experience in Analysis of Food in any ISO: 17025 accredited food testing laboratory/ research institutions/ research laboratory may apply for Food Analyst Examination, 2023.Candidate should refer to the general instructions given in the home page and advertisement with respect to experience and experience certificate
- Mode of Payment
* Credit Card (Please note that transaction charges of 1% will be added to total amount).
* All Net Banking (Rs 6/- will be charged per transaction).
* All RTGS/NEFT (Rs 5/- will be charged per transaction).