Guidelines and instructions for submission of On-Line Examination Form
To fill the Registration Form, Kindly use Internet Explorer (Minimum Version 8) Mozilla (Minimum Version 14) or Google Chrome (Minimum Version 20)
Read the below instructions carefully, before filling the form:
- Candidate has to fill in the below mentioned details to receive the User Id and Password.
- Candidate will receive the User Id and Password in the registered email address.
- Candidate must provide correct Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number and Email Address as these details cannot be changed after compilation of registration.
- One candidate cannot appear for both exam.
- Junior Food Analyst Examination Candidates age limit is maximum 28 years and no age limit for 7th Food Analyst. For SC/ST category the maximum age is 33 years and for OBC category the maximum age is 31 years.
- Only candidates with 3 years experience of laboratory work may apply for Food Analyst Examination,2021.
- Mode of Payment
* Credit Card (Please note that transaction charges of 1% will be added to total amount).
* All Net Banking (Rs 6/- will be charged per transaction).
* All RTGS/NEFT (Rs 5/- will be charged per transaction).